Charges for the goods delivery in the territory of Poland:
Delivery by courier DPD Polska up to 31 kg
InPost up to 10 kg
Personal collection of the goods ordered at Lniany Zaułek in Żyrardów – PLN 0.00
“Free delivery” PROMOTION
- All orders whose final value, including additional price reductions, exceeds PLN 500.00 are sent free of charge.
- The promotion covers the territory of the Republic of Poland and does not concern orders sent abroad.
- Any potential complaints regarding the promotion must be made in writing to the address: email@example.com
The goods are available in stock:
- Order with “cash on delivery” option or through Przelewy24 and Payeezy service – shipment the following working day at the latest.
- Orders with “wire transfer to bank account” option – the day following the crediting of the account with the payment at the latest.
The goods are not available in stock:
Goods for order:
- The date is fixed individually with the Customer.
Quick and unproblematic return
If you wish to return the goods purchased, you have over 14 days for that purpose! Please, pack and send them to us without stating the cause. We kindly ask that you don’t forget to fill in the statement on withdrawing from the agreement as enclosed to each package. The return of the payment to the account provided will take place within 3 working days!
The goods returned should :
- not bear any signs of use,
- possess a label and original packaging,
- be in a good technical condition – the goods haven’t been damaged during return transport by reason of improperly packed parcel,
- be accompanied by a statement on withdrawing from the agreement that has been filled in correctly. Any shipments that have been marked by the customer as “cash on delivery” or “payable in cash” will not be accepted and returned to the Sender as a result.
We cooperate with reliable courier companies, and make every effort to pack the goods securely; nonetheless, we kindly ask that:
BEFORE SIGNING THE DELIVERY NOTE YOU CHECK THE FOLLOWING WITH THE COURIER :
The external packaging and condition of the product. If the packaging of the goods which you receive is tampered, incomplete or the cardboard is damaged from the outside by the carrier, or the goods are damaged, you should ask the courier for a complaint report and fill it in necessarily in his presence. The damage report ought to contain: delivery date, time, list of security measures inside the cardboard as well as description of damage or shortages in the goods noticed. In such a situation, one must refuse to accept the delivery, whereas the courier should take the package back after drawing up the report. After receiving the above information from you, we will make every effort to send the goods again or return the money.
All the goods available at lnianyzaulek.com are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee.